Friday, August 7, 2009

The most challenging thing I have ever accomplished

The Most Challenging Thing I have ever Accomplished

The most challenging thing I have ever accomplished is when I was in fourth year joining the Field Demo dancers club and to be graduated in highschool and to be in college. At the field demo, at first I don't know what are we going to do, if I'm going to have self-confidence dancing in front of many people with my groups, knowing that I have stage fright. But then when we won all of that feelings have vanished. We worked hard for it. We worked for us to win. And yet, it happened. And thanks to that co-curricular activity. It helps me to enter the top 10, although I did not intended to do so, but I'm thankful anyway. I'm very very glad to join them, at least now I know that even I have a stage fright, I can deliver it very well. Then being graduated in highschool is a lot for me. Because it means that I need to tackle another journey in my life, and that is college. At first when I'm still in fourth year highschool, I always think what would be my life in college and that time I don't want the 4th year highschool to be end because I'm so afraid to enter college life. But then, here I am, being graduated and now, the 1st term in college is also going to end. For me it's the most challenging thing that I have ever accomplished now in my life. And we'll going to see, in many years that would come, I will accomplished a new challenge that will going to happen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment