Saturday, August 8, 2009

10th meeting

Journal Writing

1. Cite one experience wherein you have experienced negative peer pressure.
2. How did you react to it? Why?
3. How did you feel about your reaction/decision?
4. What have you learned/realized from your experience?


ANSWER:

It's when I was in second year, actually I'm going to turned third year because it's our vacation, my cousin pressured me to answer the guy whose courting me, and the guy was the friend of his boyfriend, and I do what she said. But then I realized that it's the right for me to have a boyfriend because I'm too young and besides the guy and I both know that it's just a game, we must not take it seriously and because he's doing the same, he's not taking our relationship seriously in fact he's dating another girl and he's getting up another girlfriend. So we end our relationship and also our communication. And it's just normal because, it doesn't feels like I have a boyfriend that time. But then I felt like I just waste my time in entertaining that kind of guy and that I need to lie to my mom just because of him. But when I broke up with him, I'm felt like I'm still the same girl who doesn't committed and I realized that what I did is right and if you really feel that is not the time for you to be committed then don't do it, it's just as simple as that, you're just the one whose making it complicated. Be true to yourself and that don't let anyone to decide for you. You are the one whose respnsible for yourself. And always remember that "no one can ever hurt you without your consent."

No comments:

Post a Comment