Friday, August 7, 2009

8th meeting

I. Challenge yourself

Choose a challenge:

a. Tell the truth
b. Return recovered things (personal items, money, etc)
c. Admit mistaked.
d. Return excess change.
e. Avoid cheating

On your journal, process your experience with the aid of the following guide questions:

a. What challenge did you take?
b. Were you able to do the challenge? How do you feel about it?
c. What have you realized/learned from your experience?

ANSWER:

a. Return recovered things, the money of my sister.
b. Yes, I do. Nothing. It just normal because I'm not the kind of person whose going to get the money of other people because I know it's bad and besides, she's my sister, my own blood, why would I do such a thing to her like that. And being honest is really a giant word if I would tell it to myself, but being kinda one is so great, because you don't need to hide anything to anyone and that you are being true to yourself. And it's really great.
c. I realized like what I've said earlier in letter b. being honest is really a giant word, but if you will do this, I mean if you will be honest to yourself, moreover to others as well, you will have a feeling of contentedness, satisfaction and you will be great because being honest is an example of being a good person.

No comments:

Post a Comment