Friday, August 7, 2009

Challenge yourself

1. For one week, challenge yourself to:

a. Get high score in a quiz or seatwork,
b. To recite in class at least once in any courses;
c. To submit a quality assignment or requirement

On your journal, process your experience with the aid of the following guide questions:

a. What challenge did you take?
b. Were you able to beat the challenge? How do you feel about it?
c. What have you realized/learned from your experience?

Answer:

a. I take to get a high score in our 2nd long exam in Math. I got perfect and I have a excess of 2 points.
b. Yes I was and it felt that I have accomplished a great challenge by getting a perfect score in our 2nd long exam in Math and I'm so glad that because of these exam, it helps me to be in the Top 3 in the midterm in our section in my Math class.
c. I have learned that if you really want to get a high score, you must do your best and study hard for you to win it, because if you don't whatever you do, you cannot get a high score nd you cannot succeed in it. Being win to the challenge is very fulfilling and you will not have a feeling of doubts.

No comments:

Post a Comment