Tuesday, September 22, 2009

3rd meeting

Challenge yourself

After this session, for two days in school, you are going to practice/implement/actualize your top two values. You have the options to practice one or both values in a day. On your journal, write your reflections (for day one and day two) separately using the outline below. Hope you will enjoy and learn meaningfully from this challenge.

** FAITH AND FAMILY

Outline


- the date/time of experience

**September 18 and 19, 2009
**7:00 am(Sept. 18)-09:00pm(Sept.19)

- the values you have practiced

**My personal values FAITH and FAMILY

- the story/experience

**When I read about these journal, I apply it and I do it. First faith, on the past few days, I didn't have time to pray to God, I mean, every night before I sleep I always pray to Him but unfortunately, this past few days I've became lazy to do it then I realized my mistake, I must not forget Him because His the one who gave life to me, His our ruler, His our protector, so up to now, every night I always pray to Him before I sleep, I always thank Him and I always say sorry for all of my sin. Then my family, I realized that we don't have time for each other because we are all busy in work, in studies, etc. So that Friday night (Sept. 18) after I went to school to enroll, we have the time to bond, we actually go to a resort to swim and have fun and also to celebrate my brother's birthday, and then that time, I realized that even all of us are busy, we must have time with each other and have time to relax and have fun.

(details: people, location, event, situations, ways the values have been practiced and the reactions of the involved people)


- your feelings during the experience

**For me it's good, and it's the right thing to do and I'm so happy that I can do it the same as I does it before, I mean because of these journal, I tried to understand and realized my mistakes. And I'm so thankful because it helps me a lot.

- the learning from your experience

**Never forget your personal values and besides it must be your priority. Being so lazy is not helpful and not good, very much not. Try to do your best in doing things and do not forget God and also your family who really loves you.


No comments:

Post a Comment